Cary Miller, Esq.
• Arbitrated numerous payment disputes between payers and healthcare providers.
• Served as binding arbitrator for a specialty medical group that had a deadlocked board of directors. Decisions were made on multiple issues over a period of one year.
• Mediated a shareholder derivative lawsuit involving a specialty medical group. The mediation consumed eight sessions. The parties reached a settlement that involved the restructuring of the medical group’s board of directors, management team and operations.
• Arbitrated a case involving a large specialty medical group and its MSO. A Motion for Summary Adjudication was granted on a major issue, after which the parties resolved the rest of the case.
• Mediated multiple product liability lawsuits against medical device companies.